- "Fredo, Jen, he was, he was sort of a pimp."
- —Roy's interpretation of Fredo.
|Frederico "Fredo" Corleone|
In 2010, Roy Trenneman likened the post of Entertainments Manager to Fredo's role in The Godfather (essentially a pimp). Jen Barber, who had just applied for the post, dismissed this comment, although when she secured the job she looked and acted very similar to the character of Fredo in The Godfather, holding a toothpick in her mouth and persuading Roy to join in a role-playing game in the same way Fredo would persuade a reluctant prostitute to have sex with a client.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In an original draft of the episode, Jen's role involved persuading her friends to have sex for paying clients on a hen-night, and so was much more similar to Fredo's role in The Godfather. Graham Linehan later scrapped the idea, describing it as "very unpleasant" and replacing it with a more innocent plotline.
- Moss confuses Fredo with Frodo Baggins from Lord of the Rings.
- Jen the Fredo (Mentioned only)